With Word Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions. Check the file permissions for the document or drive. Use the File Open dialog box to locate the document.
- Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges.
- Word cannot open this document template.
- Word was unable to read the document. It may be corrupt.
- FileName.doc file cannot be opened
- The file is corrupted and cannot be opened.
- Word document is corrupted.
- Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
- The document caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it?
- There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation.
- This document may be corrupt.
- The file appears to be corrupted.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- Cannot Locate Microsoft Conversion Library Opening Non-Word File.
- The Document Template Is Not Valid.
- A file error has occurred.
- Works cannot open the document, the file may be in use by another application, the file format may not be supported by any of the installed converters or the file may be corrupt.
- The Office Open XML file filename.docx cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents.