With RAR Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- CRC failed in file name. The file is corrupt.
- Packed data CRC failed in volume name. The volume is corrupt.
- Unknown method in filename.
- Invalid or corrupt authenticity information.
- CRC error: Unable to extract RAR files and appearing a message saying mismatch in size.
- Error while inflating RAR file: Database and data store files were not successfully extracted from RAR file. Error inflating oversubscribed dynamic bit lengths tree.
- Worm infection: Unable to share RAR files over a network and shows error.
- Unable to extract Downloaded files from internet, it exhibits error crc failed in filename.
- Improper compression of the files in RAR archives: To compress large sized files on system converted them into RAR in order to save space. During this process obstruction hits and the compressing process is unfinished and causes inaccessibility.