Photoshop Repair Toolbox
How to repair data from a damaged Photoshop file
Instructions for repairing corrupted *.psd projects of the program Adobe Photoshop version 3.0 and higher:
- Download, install and open the Photoshop Repair Toolbox tool from the site: https://www.fix-toolbox.com/download/PhotoshopRepairToolboxInstall.exe.
- Select a damaged *.psd file.
- Select a name for the new repaired file.
- From the list, select the layers and objects to be restored.
- Click the Recover button.
Repairs damaged Photoshop drawing projects. Photoshop Repair Toolbox restores corrupted *.PSD files for graphics editor Adobe Photoshop projects.
Main features of the Photoshop repair tool include:
- Photoshop file repair software repairs data from all versions of Photoshop from 3.x up.
- Restore *.PSD and *.8bps files.
- Support Photoshop repair of Unicode names.
- Preview of layers restored data.
- Photoshop file repair tool saves data directly to a new PSD file (does not require Adobe Photoshop to be installed on your computer).
- Repair layer properties of *.psd file.
- Photoshop files repair of files with size more then 2Gb.
- Photoshop repair files tool support RGB mode only (8bit channel).
Note: Visit fix-toolbox.com website and get acquainted with the professional software team development of Photoshop Repair Toolbox and corresponding communities to stand against various threats, occurring in PSD files. Keep in mind it is not GNU General Public License (GPL), freeware or open source so the users of Photoshop Repair Toolbox should donate to remove all restrictions of free version and start rebuilding PSD Photoshop file.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above