How to repair corrupted data and emails from Microsoft Outlook
Guidelines for repairing letters, contacts, reminders, appointments, tasks, notes and other data from damaged *.pst or *.ost Microsoft Outlook files of all versions:
- Download, install and open the Outlook Repair Toolbox tool from the site: https://www.fix-toolbox.com/download/OutlookRepairToolboxInstall.exe.
- Select a damaged PST file.
- Select Recovery mode.
- Select a folder to save the received data.
- Select Save as PST file.
- Click the save button Save.
Just Download Outlook file repair tool to be able to:
- Repair information from *.PST files in Unicode format for Microsoft Outlook versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
- Repair notes from corrupted *.PST files.
- Repair data from files larger than 2 GB.
- Read corrupted *.OST files for all versions.
- Convert Microsoft Outlook *.OST files to *.PST format.
- Save data as separate *.MSG files.
- Save data as separate *.EML files.
- Repair mail in various formats: plain text, RTF and HTML.
- Repair file attachments.
- Repair object attachments.
- Repair contacts from corrupted *.PST files.
- Repair information from *.PST files in ANSI format for Microsoft Outlook versions 97, 98, 2000, 2002 and XP.
- Repair calendar from corrupted *.PST files.
- Repair alerts from corrupted *.PST files.
- Repair errors caused by incorrect operation of scanpst.exe program.
- Repair folder structure and types.
- Save data to multiple PST files without exceeding a specified volume.
- Repair password-protected PST files.
- Repair encrypted and unencrypted *.OST and *.PST files.
- Selective saving of restored folders and objects.
- Supports drag and drop operations.
- Practical, easy-to-use program interface in the form of a wizard.
- Microsoft Outlook should be installed your computer (though this is not essential)
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- Outlook Repair Toolbox do not support a recovering of contact groups yet.
- The software team development of Outlook Repair Toolbox is distributed under Try-Before-Buy license that does not belong to GNU General Public License (GPL) or something like that. Despite it is not freeware, free version of Outlook Repair Toolbox have a Free DEMO version for anyone. Please note Outlook Repair Toolbox is not open source program or free software so you should donate to the professional team development of fix-toolbox.com to remove all limitations and keep on using this program for as long as you need.