How to repair an Access database
The manual for the repairing of a corrupted Microsoft Access database from damaged *.mdb or *.accdb files:
- Download, install and run Access Repair Toolbox from here: https://www.fix-toolbox.com/accessrepairtoolbox/d/AccessRepairToolbox-sd0-Install.exe
- Select a source .MDB/.ACCDB file to repair
- Select a file for saving the extracted data
- Press the Recover button
The Microsoft Access database repair tool reads content of damaged files, analyzes them and saves data directly to a new database.
Main capabilities and benefits of the MS Access Database Repair software include:
- Instant definition of database structure
- Unlimited size of database to be restored
- Repair deleted data
- Preview repaired data
- Repair data tables
- Repair queries
- Repair links between tables
- Preview structure of repaired data
- Selective saving of repaired data.
- To use the Microsoft Access MDB repair tool, Microsoft Access must be installed on your computer.
- Windows 98 and above
- Access Repair Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. Access Repair Toolbox not include donate inside. This is a software with a free DEMO easy version. The tool is not distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). Our software development project team has invested a lot of time and efforts into making it a remarkably efficient product and we have no intention to distribute it as a free tool. You need download Microsoft Access repair software and use it.